· Manage full life cycle of recruiting process from specification through the employment offer.
· Daily duties include: posting advertisements, sourcing, interviewing, screening and presenting potential candidates to hiring managers; following up with candidates and hiring managers; rate negotiations; employment and reference checking; and various other recruiting activities while managing a team of four to eight recruiters plus recruiting contractors.
· Access, monitor Recruiter activities and provide tactical direction where needed to meet recruiting targets; to include workload assessment, customer / client satisfaction, recruiter performance, training needs, tools assessment, and other various activities to meet business needs.
· Manage and / or promote best-practice recruiting methods for the full team.
· Conduct thorough recruitment needs assessments with hiring managers while managing a high volume of open requisitions at any given time.
· Conduct candidate interviews to evaluate and summarize relevant skills and experience.
· Proactively develop and maintain candidate slates for current and future positions.
· Influence industry-specific partnerships for networking purposes
· Evaluate and identify areas within the current sourcing model to achieve efficiency and productivity.
· Prior management experience with the ability to lead a team of recruiters.
· Experience in leveraging social media tools, such as LinkedIn, as a candidate identification and development tools is preferred.
· Excellent knowledge of the internet, search engines, networking sites, job boards and industry associations/niche web sites.
· Ability to assess talent and make recommendations to internal business clients.
· Understanding of overall business strategies and implications of HR policies, decisions and program implementation.
· Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills is essential.
· Proven, effective interpersonal skills, able to present information, influence decisions and work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to produce results with project management skills. Demonstrated attention to detail.
· Excellent computer skills required including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Applicant Tracking Systems. People Fluent experience an added plus.
· Experience working with diversity and inclusion initiatives.
VeryVery strong personal standards of ethics and integrity