Job Description: Training & Development Specialist.
The scope of the job is to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
2. Designing training programs and deliver training in line with the development strategy of the company.
3. Deploy a wide variety of training methods, ability to resolve any specific problems and customize training programs as needed.
4. Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
5. Manage external training providers (from the selection of the providers to the closure of the projects)
6. Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs using surveys, questionnaires, interviews & observation in order to plan future courses or to amend existing ones.
1. Proven work experience as a trainer: 1+ year.
2. Track record in designing and executing successful training programs (assess needs, plan, develop, delivering, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
3. Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the job or classroom trainings.
4. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
5. Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
6. Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
7. Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
8. Innovative Thinking & embrace efficiency.
9. Passion for continuous learning.
10. Team player.